<$BlogRSDURL$>


The 'Possum Blog The 'Possum Blog

...from the people who bring you The Monkey Cage
No, asshole, we're not "giant rats" - we're American's ONLY Marsupial - Didelphis marsupialis
did you know we have opposable thumbs like you idiot humans!?

Happy Jebbah Flossum Day! 

Happy Jebbah Flossum Day to all!!!

The humans have concocted (on purpose!) their own little "celebration" of this day - they watch some sort of football game on this day today. Which means they'll be driving a lot - going to the store for food and beer - which means on OUR holiday for 'possums MORE of us will die. This sucks - but what can we do.

We can still celebrate the day in which Jebbah Flossum had a wagon full of white-trash settlers killed back in the day.

I've been drinking hard all day and celebrating - I've been eating some of that special 'possum weed we grow - I'm basically one fucked up 'Possum right now. (No - I will NOT be going near I-95 today! I'd HATE to die on Jebbah Flossum Day - maybe tomorrow - but for sure no I-95 for this stoned/drunk 'Possum!!!!)

Oh and I've been singing - singing all day - the Jebbah Flossum Day song I taught you! Sing along!:

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Jebbah Flossum, one hell of a possum"
They ran over his head, but now they're all dead!
You wanna fuck with a possum, fuck with Jebbah Flossum
You wanna fuck with a possum, fuck with Jebbah Flossum
(repeat x3)
"Ohhhhhhhhhh Jebbah Flossum, one hell of a possum"
They ran over his head, but now they're all dead!
(Everyone claps 3 times here)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?